This was originally created by Br3tt aka Falstaff.
The behaviour of clickable ratings depend on the presence of
foo_playcount. When installed,
Playback Statistics will be used. Without it,
RATING tags are written
to your files.
- Variable height group headers with album art. Right click the header bar or scrollbar to change options/turn off grouping.
- Cover art or custom image as background supported (including a blur effect).
- Smooth scrolling.
- Support for dynamic colours extracted from the front cover of the playing item was added in component versions
- Change colours and fonts in foobar2000
- Alternatively, you can configure independent custom colours from the right click menu.
- Use Ctrl+T to toggle the info bar.
- Use Ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom.
- Use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V to copy/cut/paste using the
Windows Clipboard. Clipboard contents can now be pasted in
- This is very basic and is in no way equivalent to a proper playlist viewer.