This was originally created by Br3tt aka Falstaff.
The behaviour of clickable ratings depend on the presence of
foo_playcount. When installed,
Playback Statistics will be used. Without it,
RATING tags are written
to your files.
There were changes during the
3.1.x series of components but
2.0 Beta 18
dropped its internal
Playback Statistics and the previous behaviour of using
foo_playcount has been restored. Component version
3.2.0 or later is required to
be compatible with this update.
- Variable height group headers with album art. Right click the header bar or scrollbar to change options/turn off grouping.
- Cover art or custom image as background supported (including a blur effect).
- Smooth scrolling.
- Support for dynamic colours extracted from the front cover of the playing item was added in component versions
- Change colours and fonts in foobar2000
- Alternatively, you can configure independent custom colours from the right click menu.
- Use Ctrl+T to toggle the info bar.
- Use Ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom.
- Use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V to copy/cut/paste using the
Windows Clipboard. Clipboard contents can now be pasted in
- This is very basic and is in no way equivalent to a proper playlist viewer.